‘Voiceless’ ~ CFDb Movie Review
A recently discharged soldier who puts his life, marriage and freedom on the line to stop an abortion clinic from opening across the street from his church.
A young, reserved, war veteran, moves to North East Philadelphia to start an inner city community outreach and puts his life on the line to stand against an abortion clinic that moved across the street from his building.
What a powerful movie from beginning to end. Here were some highlights:
- Some great quotes such as…Never question where God is leading you even though it may be uncomfortable.
- When you are going to do ministry, no matter how difficult or frightening the task might be, once you speak the first word, the rest is easy.
- What we run from God sometimes puts right in front of our face.
- Loved the dinner scene.
- Some really heartbreaking moments.
- The realization that the church is no longer the church militant or even triumphant, but comfortable and complacent.
A couple of powerful thoughts came as a result of this film. It’s easy to complain and judge, but to do what the main character did is not an easy thing to do. He was compelled and this film brought out some of the consequences of doing what we are compelled to do in regards to fighting for the rights of the unborn.
In Theaters October 7, 2016
If you would like your Christian Film Reviewed by CFDb, contact us for more details.