’40’ ~ CFDb Movie Review & Recommendation
40 Is A Wakeup Call For America That Investigates The Aftermath Of Legalized Abortion Over The Last 40 Years.
The film showcases interviews with dozens of pro-life leaders and presents abortion as the most important human and civil rights issue of our time. The 40 film gives voice to both sides fairly and lets women speak for themselves through experience on the reasons for their firm convictions about abortion. 40 highlights well-reasoned secular arguments against the pro-choice position and provides heartfelt testimonies from post abortive women and men. 40 also reports on the youth at the annual March for Life as the generation that will end abortion.
40 features many of the biggest names in the Pro-Life movement, such as: Lila Rose, the President of Live Action, Abby Johnson, Former Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinic Director and Founder of “And Then There Were None,” Rebecca Kiessling, Pro-life Speaker and Conceived in Rape, Jeanne Monahan, President of March for Life Education and Defense Fund, Dr. Day Gardner, President of the National Black Pro-Life Union, Ryan Bomberger, Founder of Radiance Foundation, Keith Mason, Co-founder of Personhood USA, Joe Scheidler, Founder of the Pro-Life Action League, David Bereit, National Director of 40 Days for Life, Kelsey Hazzard, President of Secular Pro-Life and many more!
This documentary shares some surprising and shocking statistics that I wasn’t aware of before. Here were some highlights for the film:
- It’s NOT just my body, it’s the body of the child in the womb. (In response to My Body, My Choice)
- The comparison of aborted children compared to all those that died for our freedom in all the wars combined. This movie brought a LOT of tears.
- Shocking how Planned Parenthood strategically targets certain areas such as the urban and Latino areas.
- Learned about, And Then There Were None. This is a place that helps workers to leave the abortion industry.
- I was so thankful to see there were other organizations out there fighting for life that were secular, humanist, and even Athiest. We all need to work together to end abortion.
- Very fascinating about having an abortion after being raped and the emotional results that followed.
There is another film that is a must see film entitled, ‘Faultless: The American Orphan‘ that really explains our responsibility as Christians towards these children and what the reality would be if abortion once again became illegal.
If you are struggling over the decision to abort a child, or have already aborted a child or assisted in aborting a child, here is a number you can call for help. (800) 848-LOVE. Don’t spend another day hurting…find out your options, find out how you can be forgiven and experience healing. God LOVES you no matter what!
Learn more about 40 Days for Life and get involved in some way.
Proverbs 31:8 – Open thy mouth for the dumb in the cause of all such as are appointed to destruction.
If you would like your Christian Film Reviewed by CFDb, contact us for more details.