‘Find a Way’ ~
CFDb Movie Review
A powerful film about persevering through trials, grief, and doubt.
In Burlington, North Carolina, high school senior Harry Cohen was an inspirational young man, star athlete, friend to all, and a strong Christian. But one morning he didn’t wake up—leaving his family to question their faith and why God would allow such a thing to happen.
Based on a true story, this story is sad, but inspirational at the same time. Here were some highlights:
- A new way of looking at adoption.
- Great example of a Christian witness.
- No one is guaranteed the next breath. We need a faith that can withstand anything.
- God never promises things are always going to be good.
- God’s grace is sufficient.
- We are not called to be people of understanding, but people of faith.
The youth will really enjoy this film. It’s a great film to discuss because it covers a lot of different situations.
If you would like your Christian Film Reviewed by CFDb, contact us for more details.