‘Luther: His Life. His Path. His Legacy’ ~
CFDb Movie Review
Very few historical figures have affected modern society and humanity as enduringly as Martin Luther, and on such a global scale. This comprehensive documentary traces the footsteps of the great Reformer and reflects upon the places which have become inseparably connected with his name.
The program features stunning dramatic footage from the 2003 theatrical film, ‘Luther‘, along with interviews with experts discussing his life and work. Also included is an interview with actor Joseph Fiennes, who played Luther in the 2003 film.
Using stunning dramatic footage from the 2003 theatrical film “Luther”, starring Joseph Fiennes, this documentary gives a comprehensive overview of the great reformer’s life and legacy.
Besides the great cinematography, here were some highlights:
- Quote about Martin Luther, “Though he be dead, yet he lives on.” Isn’t this what we want to be spoken of us after we die? To impact the world for Christ…an amazing thing.
- Amazing and interesting information about Martin and how he grew up. The schools were a lot different than they are now. So much force and superstition used to cause obedience.
- Great story about the storm. How many of us have made similar promises.
- What a surprise about how he was in the beginning of his dedication to the faith.
- Also surprising how a man with so much doubt could become such a man of faith. There is hope for all of us.
- There were scenes taken from the movie, ‘Luther’ as well.
If you want to learn more about this wonderful man of God, check out this documentary. This will cause you to realize how important the Scriptures truly are.
If you would like your Christian Film Reviewed by CFDb, contact us for more details.