‘They Sold Their Souls for
Rock N Roll’ ~ CFDb Movie Review
Is it true that Satan is the master musician working behind the popular music scene and influencing our youth?
Fasten your seat belts as you go on an eye-popping ride upon the roller coaster of Rock, and find out how Rock’s most popular artists have Sold Their Souls for Rock and Roll. In this mind-blowing exposé Pastor Joe Schimmel reveals just how Satan has been effectively using popular music to undermine God’s plan for the family and ultimately heralding the coming of the Antichrist and his kingdom on earth.
This full-length video series contains 10 hours of eye-popping, rare, and some never before seen footage that will leave you picking your jaw up off the ground, as you see hundreds of artists (most of whom are not covered in the abbreviated 3-hour version) being used by Satan to destroy many lives. Come behind the scenes with us as we expose the deceptive agendas of many of yesterday and today’s secular artists, such as: Elvis, The Doors, Led Zeppelin, U2, Creed, Madonna, Britney Spears, DMX, Tupac, Tori Amos, and many more.
It’s time to remove the blinders – guard yourself and those you love from one of Satan’s most powerful tools!
Hosted and narrated by Pastor Joseph Schimmel.
What an eye opening documentary with a powerful and intriguing beginning. It gave me chills when I listened to the beginning. Here were some highlights:
- It’s incredible how music has played a role in the society being desensitized to sin. Not surprising considering Satan’s former role as a music leader before He turned against God. This made me cry a few times thinking about how successful Satan has been, especially on the minds of our youth.
- Great information to use within a sermon or for discussions with the youth about the dangers of rock music.
- Fascinating information about the founder of rock N roll, the blues guitarist.
- What does a nation embrace before it’s ruined? Find out in this film. America is following close in the footsteps of many fallen nations.
- Remember that a song is a sermon.
- Very shocking quotes from different musicians. If you don’t want to believe the warnings, just listen to the musicians themselves.
There is very important information contained within and parents need to be aware of what their children are being exposed to. We’ve placed a parental warning on this film due to some disturbing images.
If you would like your Christian Film Reviewed by CFDb, contact us for more details.