‘TranZformed: Finding Peace with Your God-Given Gender’ – CFDb Movie Review
TranZformed: Finding Peace with Your God-Given Gender – Fifteen ex-transgender individuals join with numerous experts to dispel the confusion and bear witness to what Jesus Christ can do for those who struggle with gender dysphoria.
So this is obviously a very sensitive area of discussion.
I really want to make clear, I – as well CFDb – am in no way passing judgement on ANYBODY. The bible is clear on this topic and if you are part of the trans-community or any other – that is between you and God, no person has the right to pass judgement. The point here, in this review, is to simply give a review from a Christian perspective for Christian viewers.
This was a very powerful documentary with some incredible stories of God’s knowledge, power and Love!
No matter how societies perceptions change, God and His word is always consistent.
The two greatest messages in this film are:
1) The reminder of how Jesus says to come as you are
– He requires us to confess and forsake our sins when we come to Him, but He receives us just as we are. Don’t concern yourself with meeting anyone’s expectations first – just come as you are and let God help you through the rest!
2) “He Loves You”
– No matter how we feel about ourselves or anything else in this world, God is all knowing!
– God does not make mistakes.
– Whenever we are feeling lost, helpless or desperate in any manner, remember that God knows we are not perfect. He knows what we’ve had to overcome and He will help us through it – if only we are willing and open to His guidance.
Because HE loves us all