‘Catching Faith’ ~
CFDb Movie Review
From the outside, Alexa has the perfect life. Her son is the high school football star, daughter a straight A student and her husband is CFO of a booming start-up company. The sudden death of her father, however, causes Alexa to realize there is more to life than appearances.
Her perfectly crafted social image is disrupted when she embarks on a journey of self-discovery. Learning to embrace truth, Alexa rediscovers her faith and what it means to be family.
All parents and teens should watch this wonderful film. Here were some highlights:
- The real struggle a parent has with their peers. Peer pressure has almost no age limit.
- The cost of doing the right thing.
- True friendship vs. false friendship.
- The importance of small groups ministry.
- The amazing way the kids handled what happened to the car. You’ll have to see the film to understand.
- Taking consequences for our actions.
- Learning to really rely on God and trust Him.
This is a powerful film and we highly recommend it.
If you would like your Christian Film Reviewed by CFDb, contact us for more details.