‘Moms’ Night Out’ ~
CFDb Movie Review & Recommendation
Moms’ Night Out – Allyson and her friends want is a peaceful, grown-up evening of dinner and conversation . . . a long-needed moms’ night out. But in order to enjoy high heels, adult conversation and food not served in a bag, they need their husbands to watch the kids for three hours—what could go wrong? MOMS’ NIGHT OUT is an endearing true-to-life family comedy that celebrates the beautiful mess called parenting.
If you have kids, you’ll laugh a lot at this one. I was afraid since we don’t have children that we wouldn’t really understand it or find it funny, but we did. Here are some highlights:
- The public bathroom scene is hilarious. I’ve had similar things happen to me and it always makes me laugh. You have to see it to understand.
- Patricia Heaton had some of the BEST lines in this film, and we found out afterwards that there was a lot of improv going on, so I just wonder…how funny is Patricia really? And her dancing at the end really cracked me up. It’s in the trailer so no spoilers but it was the timing of it that added to this scene so much.
- The idea about the pictures on the wall – GENIUS and FABULOUS – tell me what you think when you see it.
- A couple of really great, powerful speeches.
- The talk with Bones was fabulous – I want to give some spoilers here but I won’t. Just want to say…bask in the love of Jesus. He loves us…we should love ourselves too.
- Loved the end blog and the stress paralyzed quotes.
Purchase on Blu-ray
If you would like your Christian Film Reviewed by CFDb, contact us for more details.