‘Redemption of the Heart’ ~
CFDb Movie Review & Recommendation
A feature length film about Alex Montoya, a man who has fallen away from the Christian faith. He finds himself in a destructive relationship and in financial debt which causes him to become involved in various con jobs. Jacob, a Christian man, offers Alex a better way to live his life in hopes of allowing Alex to change his ways and reconnect with God.
A great film with a surprise ending. Here were some highlights:
- Loved Jacob’s show of true Christianity. Reminded me of a person that really followed, “What would Jesus do”
- Elaine’s character was also a great show of Christianity.
- The lessons we can learn about being too trusting, just because we’re Christian. People should not be trusted just because they look or act a certain way or just because they say they are Christian.
- Jacob’s speech with the leaders was very compelling. I wish more Christian meetings would be handled in the same way.
- The statement that it is hard to see the big picture when you’re only looking at a little part of it.
- Check out the special features too. There is a challenge to us as Christians that you should see.
Some people might think it unbelievable that a person could be fooled by a pretend Christian, but it happens more often than we’d like to admit. It happened to a close friend of mine, and it’s happened to me personally as well.
The release date for this film is 3/3/2015, but you can Pre-buy the film today.
If you would like your Christian Film Reviewed by CFDb, contact us for more details.