‘The Cokeville Miracle’ ~
CFDb Movie Review
On May 16, 1986, in the small, ranching community of Cokeville, Wy, David and Doris Young took an elementary school hostage for several hours before detonating a bomb inside a single classroom that held every teacher and student in the school.
In the wake of the madness, Ron Hartley, whose children were inside the classroom, must fight his skepticism and unbelief as he hears eye witness accounts from the students of miraculous, heavenly intervention during the crisis. When tragedy strikes… what do you see?
What a powerful and highly emotional film. Here were some highlights:
- True story – always a plus.
- Miracle – another plus – who gets to see many of those in our lifetime?
- God gets all the glory – fabulous.
- Such love and sacrifice in the midst of such a terrible crisis.
- From doubt to faith because of searching out all the facts.
Powerful film that really shows what an awesome God we serve. Even in the midst of this serious film, there are some moments of real humor too, especially from one of the little girls.
If you would like your Christian Film Reviewed by CFDb, contact us for more details.