‘War Room’ ~ CFDb Movie Review
& Highest Recommendation
Prayer Is A Powerful Weapon!
From the award-winning creators of Fireproof and Courageous comes WAR ROOM, a compelling drama with humor and heart that explores the power that prayer can have on marriages, parenting, careers, friendships, and every other area of our lives.
Tony and Elizabeth Jordan have it all—great jobs, a beautiful daughter, and their dream house. But appearances can be deceiving. Tony and Elizabeth Jordan’s world is actually crumbling under the strain of a failing marriage. While Tony basks in his professional success and flirts with temptation, Elizabeth resigns herself to increasing bitterness. But their lives take an unexpected turn when Elizabeth meets her newest client, Miss Clara, and is challenged to establish a “war room” and a battle plan of prayer for her family. As Elizabeth tries to fight for her family, Tony’s hidden struggles come to light. Tony must decide if he will make amends to his family and prove Miss Clara’s wisdom that victories don’t come by accident.
Opening nationwide in theaters August 28 and filled with more of the authentic characters loved by millions in previous Kendrick Brothers’ films, WAR ROOM is a vivid reminder that prayer is a powerful weapon.
WOW! What a Spirit filled film and an eye opening experience about prayer. Here were some highlights:
- Having a strategy for prayer for every area of your life.
- True spiritual warfare and what a real prayer life should look like.
- Some real humor in the midst of a very serious film.
- The life we’ve been given should never be taken for granted.
- Fight the right way…against the real enemy.
- Victories don’t come by accident.
- We seek God and stand on His Word, but God does the heavy lifting.
- The main character’s little girl…a real gem.
- God is the only One that can change us or anyone else. We need to stop trying to change people…especially our spouses. Our families need our prayers, not our whining.
There are so many gems in this film that I don’t want to name them all. This is a film that will change your life if you will let it. I know it changed mine.
Went to see this film a 2nd time and took 5 pages of notes. Loved it even more the 2nd time. What a powerful, Holy Spirit filled movie. HIGHEST recommendation!
If you would like your Christian Film Reviewed by CFDb, contact us for more details.